Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Complete 180

If you had asked me a month ago if I was happy, the answer would have been no. A month ago, I had no hope, nothing really to look forward to, no drive. Yea sure I have always been super involved with my kids and the American Legion Auxiliary, but when it came to anything "me" related, I had nothing.

  I seriously cannot believe that was me. My life has done a real 180 in two short weeks, and it feels AH MAY ZING. Like I have said before, it's like a huge weight has been lifted off of me, and I am free to be me. I am free to act like goofy, silly, crazy, little me. I can choose to have spicy food for dinner, or to just make cereal if I dont feel like cooking. The kiddos are happy, and are actually happier now then I have seen them in while. Sure it sucks that the 3 of them are currently sharing a room, but hey, it's only temporary!


While where I am right now, may only be a pit stop on the road of life, it certainly is a great one, and I will soak it up for all it's worth. I will stay up too late, drink too much, laugh till I cry, cry till I laugh, and probably get a sunburn or two (or 5). I will spend much needed time with some amazing ladies who helped me see my self worth, and will even introduce you all to a new character into my story: LB. While I do not have a shiny crystal ball to foresee the future, I do intend on him being here for quite a while. (insert cheesy smile here)


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete